Brenda's Embroidery Services, Team Wear and Promotional Wear
As well as many years of arranging manufacturer, customisation and supply of school uniform Brenda's also operates it's own in house embroidery and printing facilities. We have accounts with some of the UK's largest clothing and work wear distributors as well as many promotional products and sports brands.
Brenda's supply many companies, clubs and groups with embroidered and printed garments and are also the official supplier of bespoke sports wear to the Surrey County Netball Association.
- Staff wear including Sweatshirts, polo shirts, t-shirts, hoodies, Jackets, Fleeces
- Knitwear in stock lines or custom designed
- Tabards, aprons, lab coats, and protective wear
- Hi visibility jackets and vests in many colours, all customisable
- Wet weather gear including over trousers, jackets, and Mac in a Sacs
- Custom and stock design ties
- Tracksuits, Hoodies, Training wear
- Football Kits, Rugby Kits, cricket wear, and basketball kits
- Netball Kits, bibs, skorts in bespoke or stock lines
- Custom Design printed Netballs
- Running vests, stock or custom designs, plain or printed.
- Bespoke sports socks
- Team bags - custom designed, bespoke colourways
- Custom printed swim hats, custom swimming costumes
- Printed BPA free drinks bottles, in a fantastic range of colours, with a choice of suction flow or pop up lids.
- Baseball caps, beanies, ski hats, fleece hats
- Sports trophies, medals, ribbons, sashes
Cuddly toys - teddies, cows, elephants, etc with personalised t-shirt, hoodie or knitted jumper
On the Club Sports side of things we have supplier accounts and access to ranges by Mitre, Prostar, Gilbert, Grays, Speedo, Joma, Gray Nicolls, Errea, Akoa, Maru, Opro, Canterbury, Falcon, Finden & Hales, Spiro, Game Gear, and more.
Clothing and work wear brands we can supply include Dickies, Gildan, Fruit Of The Loom, Regatta, Craghoppers, Asquith & Fox, Result, Russell, Henbury, BagBase, AWDis, Beechfield, among many others.
We can provide in house assistance with artwork and graphics including digitising logos, (The process of creating a stitch pattern from a graphic for garment embroidery purposes), logo vectorising (Turns your logo into a mapped graphic file that can be limitlessly scaled for use on anything from a business card to a banner to cover the side of a building), and fine tuning graphic and artwork ideas.
Samples of all items available, as well as size samples to gauge your requirements.
Most stock items available within a day or two, a large number of embroidered or printed items available within one to two weeks, sometimes faster if you have an urgent requirement.
Bespoke items have varying lead times so worth factoring this in when gauging your required time-scales.
Please speak to Jan or Steve to discuss your requirements