Monday 22nd December- Closed
Tuesday 23rd December - Closed
Xmas Day - Closed
Boxing Day - Closed
Saturday 27th December - Closed
Monday 29th - Open - 10.00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday 30th December - Open - 10.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday 31st December - Closed
New Year’s Day - Closed
Friday 2nd January - 9.00am - 5.30pm
Last order date for Xmas will be 18th December, we are closed from the 22nd December. We are open 29th, 30th December orders will be dispatched on these dates but if you order on the 30th you may not receive your order until the 2nd.
Single rate delivery charge
All online orders have just a single rate delivery charge of £3.95, regardless of how large the order is. All orders placed by 3.00pm will be dispatched via Interlink Express for next day delivery, subject to stock availability. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered Monday, Saturday orders are dispatched Monday.
Brenda’s Schoolwear are members of The Schoolwear Association and have been since its inception. The Schoolwear Association promotes the benefits of school specific uniform to schools, students and parents. It’s run by its members, for its members and represents all those involved in the supply of School Uniform including Retailers, Direct to School suppliers, Manufacturers, Distributors, Wholesalers, Suppliers, Decorators, Agents and Schools.
Here are 8 great reasons to buy from a Schoolwear Association Member:
- We sign up to a Code of Practice
- We sell ethically sourced schoolwear
- We’re here all year round, not just at the back to school period
- We aim to ensure that every child gets what they need
- We understand our market and schools policy
- We work closely with local schools to meet their needs
- We sell quality schoolwear from approved sources
- Schoolwear Association Members offer quality, value and service
Click here for further information