The small print
Option 1 (Deposit Scheme)
- Call, email or pop in store - All we need to set you up on our system is your name, address, telephone number and email.
- Pay in any amount either in store or online, using card or cash and we'll issue a receipt for your deposit. You can build this up over the year to take the sting out of the 'Back to School' hit!
- You can also top up your deposit account here in £5, £10, £20 or £50 increments.
- Use your credit built up at any time on whatever you want to purchase in store.
- No interest is paid on your deposits
Option 2 (Put By Scheme)
- All you need to do is come into store either at the end of the summer term or very early school holidays and choose the items you require.
- A customer account is set up on our till system with your details on and your items are sold to this account to give you a total amount.
- You can then pay for the uniform in instalments as and when you can.
- The uniform is kept at the shop until the final instalment is paid and then you can take it home!
- We would ask for an initial payment of at least £20.00 towards your put by uniform but after that we're happy to take amounts from £5.00 upwards to deduct from your total.
- No credit is given and the goods remain with us until fully paid for, at which point you take them with you.
- Your statutory rights remain unchanged.
If you have any questions about either scheme you can call the shop on 01276 469697 or email us email@example.com