We are a family run schoolwear outfitters and school uniform suppliers based at North Camp Village, Farnborough in Hampshire and Camberley, Surrey.
We supply specialised uniform items to many schools around the Surrey-Hampshire border as well as selling all the essentials including shirts, blouses, boys and girls trousers, skirts, pinafores, jumpers and sweatshirts.
Brenda's sell footwear, sportswear and accessories, dancewear, swimwear, bowls wear, Rainbow, Brownie, Guide, Beaver, Cub and Scout uniforms and accessories alongside everything you could possibly need for school life including lunch bags and bottles, stationery, jackets and backpacks!
Brenda’s Schoolwear are members of The Schoolwear Association and have been since its inception. The Schoolwear Association promotes the benefits of school specific uniform to schools, students and parents. It’s run by its members, for its members and represents all those involved in the supply of School Uniform including Retailers, Direct to School suppliers, Manufacturers, Distributors, Wholesalers, Suppliers, Decorators, Agents and Schools.
Here are 8 great reasons to buy from a Schoolwear Association Member:
- We sign up to a Code of Practice
- We sell ethically sourced schoolwear
- We’re here all year round, not just at the back to school period
- We aim to ensure that every child gets what they need
- We understand our market and schools policy
- We work closely with local schools to meet their needs
- We sell quality schoolwear from approved sources
- Schoolwear Association Members offer quality, value and service
Click here for further information