Brenda's is the most cost efficient, time efficient, parent and school friendly solution to take care of your school's uniform sales in our custom designed store.
We don’t participate in school ‘sponsorship’ on sales. We feel this is a tax on parents and would prefer to keep retail prices as low as possible. The way we see it is that a school’s time, space and staff are far more important than a token payment to ensure a continued contract.
What we do we are good at and 95% of our business is through word of mouth and personal recommendation.
- Release valuable storage space at the school
- Release funds tied up in stock. We purchase all of your re-saleable stock from you at cost price.
- Enable staff to get back to their prime functions
- No more chasing suppliers, arranging payments, placing orders, dealing with deliveries etc.
- No need to allocate staff to handle sales and orders
- Lower prices
- Uniform available to purchase in store six days a week
- 24 hour 365 day secure online ordering
- Personal or self service in a tidy modern environment with multiple changing facilities
- We accept payment by Debit or Credit Card
- We have a put by service for parents who wish to pay for a uniform kit out in installments
- Unlike many major clothing retailers and supermarkets we stock our product range all year round
- We will always cater for the larger and smaller children and have use of an in house team of professional seamstresses
Our stock capacity is huge and we benefit from years of experience of forecasting sales throughout the schoolwear season.
Order online or via telephone for our speedy delivery service. Most parcels are dispatched within 48 hours in secure, strong packaging.
A school logo has to bear in mind many things when in the brain storming stage. It needs to be modern, fun but most importantly project the school’s perception of itself to others. The use of the logo as a school uniform element needs to be taken into consideration. How many stitches will it take to embroider? How many colours? Will it clash with current uniform or is there a new uniform design requirement? These aspects all bear great relevance to the final cost of school sweatshirts, polo shirts etc.
The logo will also need to be used on your prospectus, website, letterheads and business cards. Pantone colour references insure colour continuity for all media use.
If part or all of your current uniform needs freshening up or a complete new image we can arrange a complete proposal. Everything from Blazers to sweatshirts, dresses to rugby shirts, backpacks to socks, we can provide samples and mock ups.
Download from our website, pick up in store or distribute to the parents via the school.
We will provide promotion via our stores and website for your Summer Fete, Christmas Fayre etc, and we will donate raffle prizes to help you achieve your fund raising goals.